Here at Faithful Friends Animal Hospital, we want to partner with you to keep your pet healthy for life. Vaccines are an important part of keeping your companion healthy, however, the Annual Well-Care Exam is the most important part. Because animals age faster than humans, annual exams are critical to assessing your pet’s health and diagnosing and treating diseases early. We are confident that this approach will serve your pet best at keeping him or her as healthy as possible.
What is covered in the program?
Vaccinations are selected based on guidelines set forth by the American Veterinary Medical Association and the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
For dogs, this includes:
For cats this includes:
– Feline viral rhinotracheitis
– Feline Leukemia
How does Free Vaccines for Life work?
• One time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $75 to enter the program
• One enrollment fee per pet
• You may enroll multiple pets
• The program is non-transferable to any other client or pet
• Enrollment requires that the pet have a well-care exam performed by Faithful Friends Animal Hospital once per year to remain enrolled
• The program is available after the initial puppy and kitten vaccine series is completed. Pets can be enrolled at any age over 6 months old
• Basic vaccines recommended by FFAH are given at no charge as long as you have your pet
• Pets not receiving a wellness exam within the 30 day grace period will be dropped from the program, but you may re-enroll at any time as long as the requirements are met.
• Other non-core vaccines may be recommended based on your pet’s lifestyle, such as Bordetella (kennel cough), canine flu, and Lyme. Pets enrolled in the Free Vaccines for Life program can get a 10% discount on non-core vaccines
* Purvax rabies vaccine for cats is not included but can be purchased at a 10% discount of the list price if you prefer this type of vaccine for your cat.